In this position you will be responsible for managing the Intel interface with Equipment Suppliers to provide effective contracted maintenance strategies and equipment down escalation support for leading-edge equipment, specifically ensuring suppliers are capable of delivering a new technology install start-up and ramp on the Ireland site.
You will be required to partner with multiple customers and stakeholders both locally and at global level to obtain input, interpret data and ensure business processes/goals are met.
- Coordinating field service support resulting in on time delivery of resources to support factory requirements.
- Determining the correct service support model as per contracted agreements to sufficiently maintain the equipment at the most cost effective solution.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring the safe and effective execution of equipment maintenance and troubleshooting by Equipment Supplier organizations by maintaining alignment between the suppliers and Intel teams while focused on Safety, Quality, Schedule, Cycle Time and Cost.
- Relationship management, stakeholder management, contract interpretation, conflict resolution as well as participating in technical problem solving efforts and auditing supplier performance in the field.
- Providing support for financial analysis such as month end financial reporting, capital planning and reconciliation and expense budget management and control.
- Work closely with Install Qual and Engineering module teams, Global Supply chain partners, Finance and Suppliers to develop and execute effective low cost equipment service strategies.
- Candidates must have a minimum Level 8 or Honours Bachelors degree as per the NFQ in an approved Science, Engineering or Supply Chain discipline. Minimum 5 years experience in engineering environment.
- Supplier management experience is desired.
- Level 9 or MBA qualification, and semiconductor fab experience is preferred.
- Excellent data analysis skills, demonstrated planning and organization skills, high systems proficiency including all MS applications, strong stakeholder management and people skills, proven scientific problem solving and project management experience.
At Intel inclusion means we recognize and respect the worth and dignity of every employee. We promote and sustain a sense of belonging, valuing diverse talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and experiences to help Intel win. Our success depends on Intel’s amazing employees. Make Intel your workplace of choice today. Intel provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees in all areas of employment.
Intel does not discriminate based on race, characteristics that are commonly or historically associated with race including hair, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Inside this Business Group
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.