Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Kelly Services are working with our client in the Dublin area, a global medical device company, to recruit a Supply Chain Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will play a critical role in delivering high quality project execution, strengthening service model to customers, while improving total delivered profit.
The Supply Chain Manager will bring strong change management leadership, project and resource management, and communication and collaboration skills. This role will report to the EMEA Fulfillment Leadership Team, directly to the EMEA Fulfillment Optimization Director.
- Executes key, transformation projects as identified by Integrated Supply Chain strategic plan
- Manages key cross-functional regional projects sponsored by the head of the region
- Embraces and promotes continuous improvement methodologies like LEAN, Six Sigma and AGILE
- Integrates New Business requirements to Fulfillment operations and processes
- Identifies internal and external best demonstrated practices
- Informs EMEA Fulfillment Value Improvement Program (VIP) to improve efficiency, increase customer value and reduce costs
- Consider how to most effectively balance Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost to optimize operations
- Ensures that the customers (internal and external) perspective is a driving force behind all business decisions and activities
- Engineering or Business Degree
- 8-10 years’ of Project Management in Supply Chain/ Operations required relating to:
– Warehouse and Distribution
– Customer Services
– Environmental, Health and Safety
– Quality Management
– Financial Management
– Operational Excellence
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience driving diverse and dynamic teams
- Proven skills/ experience in leading cultural transformation
- Drives results with urgency and accountability
- Solid financial and business acumen
- Learns quickly and adapts to change; high level of situation adaptability used to manage ambiguity
- Holds a strategic mindset and demonstrates courage to act and to fail fast and move forward
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly’s Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.