Our client is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Their portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines.
They are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Planner to come on board to be based on site in their Sligo division. This is a fully on-site position.
- Open/Maintain/Release Process orders. Batch Determine Process Order Components.
- Generate Lot Assignment sheets
- Generating purchase requisitions as necessary and ensuring the material is released within the agreed timescale.
- Changing/updating existing BOM to ensure accurate and timely customer requirements.
- Maintain accurate inventory transactions, quantities and due dates.
- Prepare documentation for the disposal of all obsolete or rejected materials in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and Control inventories of Bulk suppliers W.I.P and finished products ensuring achievement of plant inventory level goals.
- Maintain high standard in housekeeping, GMP and Safety.
- Contingency Planning when have technical or supply issues.
- Execute to the production schedule by ensuring Process Orders are available, Batch Determinations are completed, material availability, technical issues are resolved. Minimise distressed inventory particularly lot ends.
- Generate and Maintain MLC’s.
- Create and maintain the ERP data in accordance with company policy and procedures. Track router accuracy, leadtimes, yields, qty pers and ensure systems and batch planning sheets are updated accordingly. Track FG dating guarantees, incoming batch sizes and dating guarantees.
- Hold Report & Reserve report Responsibility
- Reviewing Material at risk of Expiring Report
- Order pegging by completing Batch Determination from Bulk to Kitpack.
- Issue production monitoring reports such pipeline analysis, critical elevation forms and others as required.
- Attend min balance report and new part introduction meetings
- Provide training for planning group
- Be system experts for planning
- Support financial planning exercise for Plan and updates
- Support BEx projects as required
- Co-ordinate and participate in Ramp Up /Ramp Down
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement projects, process simplification, system enhancements and automation of activities
EDUCATION AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Appropriate qualification in either Purchasing/Productions Planning e.g., Diploma in Purchasing or relevant APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) examinations OR General Degree with relevant Manufacturing experience.
- At least two years’ experience in production planning in a manufacturing company. Preferably previous experience with planning short shelf-life products.
If this role is of interest to you apply now or contact David Smith at Parker Stewart with any queries you may have.