Laois Day Services
(Fixed term – approx. 9 months 60 hours per fortnight)
We are recruiting for position Support Worker to work as part of a dynamic team supporting adults in our Laois Day Services.
The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to support individuals with independent living skills, community inclusion and the promotion of their personal health and wellbeing. They will be given the opportunities and resources to encourage and motivate individuals in pursuing their personal interests and life goals. We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Support Worker to support, encourage and motivate individuals to lead a fulfilling life.
· Relevant recognised qualification FETAC/QQI level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support/Health Service Skills;
· Full current driving licence;
· Experience of supporting adults with intellectual disabilities and/or autism
· Knowledge of HIQA Standards and New Directions
· Excellent organisational, logistical and I.T skills an advantage;
· Suitability as outlined in the introduction to the role.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Monday 11th July 2022
To apply and for further details please go to our web page at
Current Vacancies Muiriosa Foundation [Links Not Allowed]
(Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic interviews be carried out using the Microsoft Teams App)
N.B. When applying for positions on Rezoomo it is recommended to use a PC, Laptop or Tablet as some mobile phones are not compatible with this software.