We currently have an exciting opportunity for qualified Support Workers (Intellectual Disability Service) for our client based in Navan, Co. Meath
This role is a permanent full time role however applicants who can only commit to part-time/relief work will also be considered.
To qualify for this position, you will need to have the following:
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Award in the field of Health and Welfare or Health Care Support.
- Experience working within a care/disability/autism environment is essential.
- Full valid drivers license is essential
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Requirements of the role include:
- You will be required to participate in the company performance and staff review process
- To adhere to and model the company values, behaviours and competencies at all times
- To carry out all duties of the post in accordance with rules, regulations and policies
- To carry out additional duties of the role and all other required duties as and when necessary
- To work the necessary hours to fit the needs of the scheme (this may include working early shifts, late shifts, evenings, weekends, nights and sleep-in night duties).
If you feel that you have the requirements and skills for this role, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.