Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a leading business within their industry in the Irish Market to recruit a HR & Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join the HR team for an initial period of 6 months
This role is part of busy and dynamic department and will operate on a hybrid basis between the office in Bray/Portlaoise (flexible) and WFH. It would suit a recently qualified Human Resources graduate with at least twelve months working in a HR team, who is looking to expand their experience and join a growing business undergoing change and transformation.
- Assist line managers with the attraction, sourcing, and assessment of candidates
- Support line managers to design job descriptions in line with competency framework
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process
- Manage relationship with external job boards
- Improve the candidate pipeline using appropriate advertising channels and social media
- Coordinate pre-employment checks including references and medicals
- Create and manage TA metrics, including number of roles, time to hire, cost per hire
- Liaise with recruitment agencies as required
- Review current candidate pipeline and identify opportunities to broaden the diversity of the talent pool
- Manage the international careers website
- Manage HR Recruitment inbox
- Manage the onboarding process for new joiners, including induction and policy awareness
- Support administration of company benefits
- Support the HR Business Partner team to manage probation administration, contract tracking
- Manage leaver process, liaising with IT and line managers
- Conduct exit interviews
- Support the HR Team to issue employee correspondence
- Support with HR Team with acknowledgement of important events for employees – e.g., births, deaths, marriages etc
- General HR administration associated tasks including filing, reference checks, letters etc. as required
- 3rd level qualification. Preferable in HR, Business, or related area of study
- At least one-year relevant work experience in a HR Department
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office suites Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with evidence of being an effective team member.
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative, and high levels of self-motivation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Experience of working in a busy environment
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 24296