Kelly Services are currently recruiting Weekend Day Shift positions at TE Connectivity, Galway
Would you like to be involved in producing life saving products? Take the 1st step with TE Connectivity!
TE Connectivity is a leading Medical Device company who specialise in minimally invasive delivery & access devices, providing the full spectrum of services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market.
As a Production Operative you will enjoy;
- Competitive remuneration
- Shift Premiums
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Access to Bike to Work Scheme
- Opportunity to become a permanent direct employee at TE within 12 months
- Onsite Canteen and Parking
- Early end of week finishes
- 12 Month Contract
- Rate of Pay: €11.60 per hour + 20% Shift Premium
- Saturday & Sunday 12 Hour shifts
What will you be doing?
- Assembling medical devices, quality checks, packaging and labeling
- Working as part of a team to hit targets & deadlines
- Inspection of product at various steps of the assembly process – visual with the use of a camera or a microscope
- Ensure that high quality standards are maintained, follow work procedures and specifications and adhere to GMP
- Using computerised equipment or machinery
- Review/completion of documentation as per procedure
What we look for in you:
- Candidates must be educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent
- Previous experience in the Medical Device industry or similar area desirable
- High level of dexterity and attention to detail
- Have a solid and dependable working history
- Able to use manual equipment
- Must be computer literate
- Fluent in written and spoken English essential
- Excellent time and attendance record
- Experience of meeting and exceeding targets
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly’s Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.