Say ‘G’day’ to the Magnificent Australia, with the beaches at your doorstep and iconic Aussie sights to explore.
Australia provides a wealth of experiences for anyone embarking on a working holiday or making a more permanent move. With an extensive network of partner schools, we can always find the best fit for you.
In addition to teaching, we also offer opportunities in:
- Early Childhood
- Education support (TA)
- Special Needs Settings (SEN)
- Outside School Hours Care (OSHC)
- Administration staff
We’re always here to support you every step of the way
We’ll ensure your journey runs smoothly, providing:
- Guidance from expert consultants who’ve lived the dream themselves!
- Assistance with visas
- Help with state teaching registration, security clearances and setting up bank accounts
- Work opportunities available pre-departure and upon arrival
- Assistance in finding accommodation, local activities and travel advice
- App-based management of your work schedule for convenience and reliability
- Local events and functions when you arrive!
What you will need..
Australian Recognised Qualifications
If you’re a qualified Teacher in the UK and completed a 4-year degree or equivalent, your qualifications will be recognized in Australia and will you be eligible to teach there. You will be required to register with the appropriate state-based registration board for teaching. Victoria is the Victorian Institute of Teaching.
If you don’t have a teaching qualification you will still be suitable for Support roles or Early Childhood (Nursery) roles. Early Childhood (Nursery) educators will need to have their qualifications assessed by Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority () before they apply for their teaching registration or working with children check as appropriate.
Working VISA or Aus Working Rights
- Up to date CV
- 2 Work Referees
- registration with Victorian Institute of teaching.
Free Agency has been an employer of choice for many Irish Teachers doing a working holiday. We provide a energetic, friendly and social environment and pay staff well for supporting our network of schools.
We hope have have you join our team when you head over.