Technical Sales Representative (Facade)
What’s On Offer?
A Secure, Rewarding Sales Career!
An Excellent Remuneration Package!
By joining “The Largest Supplier of Building Products” to the Irish Construction Company in Technical Sales Capacity.
Call Daniella to discuss your application at
- Continuous sales growth through direct sales, price negotiation, and proactive developments of new sales.
- Continually develop sales opportunities across the Facades product range
- Engage and manage customer relationships, identify new opportunities and follow up on potential leads,
- Monitor trends in the construction industry and identify emerging markets & utilise them to expand revenue
- Determine, implement, and deliver innovative customer strategies, growth opportunities in margin, and sales.
- Ensuring the achievement of sales and margin targets set. As the Technical Sales Representative, you must have excellent communication skills, a team player mentality, and the ability to work on your own initiative.
Requirements: Technical Sales Representative
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in the sales of a construction-related company
- Ability to interpret technical drawings.
- An experienced Technical Sales Representative with a proven track record in achieving Sales and Margin targets.
- In-depth understanding of the Irish Construction sector.
- Entrepreneurial, pragmatic, resilient and tough.
Leading the way in the recruitment of Sales Professionals