Technical Sales Manager, Permanent, Co Clare!
Exciting career opportunity for someone looking to join an innovative company that is expanding currently.
Must have a background in Electrical Engineering or similar industry!
Experience working in solar industry or similar will be highly advantageous!
Hybrid working structure available with this job!
Some travel required, not extensive!
For further information please contact me for a full job description or more detailed information on this role!
Summary of position
- The ideal candidate should have a qualification and background in Electrical Engineering
- Experience working in solar industry will be highly advantageous
- This person will be the initial point of contact for customers regarding technical matters, providing support if needed
- This person responds to phone calls, emails, and chats in a fast and service-oriented manner, explaining and resolving technical issues
- This person will provide technical support, troubleshooting and diagnostics of our products
- This person will provide technical product training to customers
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience working in a Technical Sales position
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Must have a full clean driving licence
- Be able to maintain great working relationships with customers, peers, and managers
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be open to travel on a nationwide
- A Qualification / background in Electrical Engineering or similar industry is a must
- Working knowledge of solar industry advantageous but not essential
- Good computer literacy
- Ability to travel within the region to meet clients.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Deirdre Sheehan