Technical Sales Representative x 2
My client is a premier supplier of adhesives and dispensing equipment to Irish industry, including medical device assembly, electronics, wood working, sign manufacturing, packaging, construction and many more.
These roles have been created to support the existing Sales team as there is such a high demand for their products and there are a lot of business development opportunities. Head office is based in Dublin, but this role can be done successfully from anywhere in the country.
- Identify new business opportunities with potential clients whilst maintaining strong relationships with the existing client base.
- Promote the company’s products and services and provide strong technical advice to ensure best solution.
- Obtain and analyse market information to assist with the development and implementation of strategic sales plans.
- Work to company objectives and prepare reports on activities, achievements, expenses and sales for Management.
- Regular contact with distributors, analysing market trends and sales activity.
- Manage sales data in the company in-house database system.
- Presentation of new items / ranges to all accounts.
- Degree / Diploma level technical education or equivalent and a min 3 years Sales experience within B2B
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Presentation Skills
- Full clean driving license
- IT Skills – specifically MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Remuneration Package €35,000 – €45,000, company vehicle, company phone, bonus upon completion of probation period.