About the company:
One of the largest medical technology companies in the world is looking to add a Territory Manager to the province of Leinster. We are a leading global player in the medical products industry.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be joining a strong and highly efficient performing team. The Territory Manager will be responsible for the delivery of quarter and annual territory sale targets for the company. The key medical areas of focus for this role would be selling to private and public hospitals and procurement etc.
Excellent benefits package and competitive salary on offer also!!
- Deliver quarterly and annual territory targets in line with national budget expectations for the financial year.
- Focus on sustainable sales growth for territory and region by understanding and working within revenue expectations guidelines.
- Understand customer goals & drivers to build strong and mutually beneficial relationships, positioning us as the partner of choice.
- Effectively manage account priorities to position, sell & implement our Added Value Services, where this offering will maximize sales opportunity.
- To attend meetings, conferences, and exhibitions to promote both the company image and selected range of products.
- Work effectively with the Country Business Leader, Clinical, & Marketing team to maximize business potential.
- Achieves standards, expectations and performance as agreed with manager.
- Communication of market and competitor information.
- Contribute to compelling business case development with Sales & Operations Manager and the Business Operations Team
- Develop efficient and effective call planning to maximize use of time.
Must be living in Dublin and has to be comfortable traveling within Leinster as the role will have a field based element
- The ideal candidate will have either a clinical, sales or clinical sales background.
- Have previous experience in dealing with the HSE and Private hospitals.
- Will be proactive in your approach with a desire to drive success.
- Will be comfortable managing a broad portfolio of products.
- Will have experience working with multiple decision makers.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.