Fantastic Opportunity for an experienced Sales/Business Development/Account Management professional to join a leading award-winning Irish Medical Device Organisation.
The Territory Manager-West Region will work to deliver sales growth, build relationships with all business partners and identify and develop new profitable opportunities. They will engage with all customers to ensure the organisation understands their needs. This role will report directly to the General Manager. Company car provided.
· To be accountable in partnership with the organisation for your own personal development and to be proactive in seeking opportunities for your own/organisation development
· Achieve targets and provide product support to customers
· Establish relationships with key medical practitioners and work with these customers to build a referral base by identifying and working with Key Opinion Leaders
· Work on building the brand and business in Ireland through activities such as Customer programs / educational activity/website & Marketing campaigns
· Accurately maintain the customer database, ensure all systems are accurate and updated
· Provide timely and accurate reports of sales & marketing activity
· Develop personal product knowledge by attending product training sessions/conferences
· Liaise and cooperate with all departments
This person will be a high performer with the energy and enthusiasm to deliver in the role. The successful candidate will be both commercially and technically competent with the broad skill set required to succeed in a successful SME. You will be pro-active and confident with excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work on your own initiative and make decisions is required.
· Business/Sales qualification
· 4 + years of Sales/Business Development/Account Management experience ideally selling to medical professionals
· Strong customer focus and ability to build lasting customer relationships
· Highly motivated and focused
· Ability to work on own initiative whilst being part of a team
· Ability to solve problems
· Transparency and openness
· Efficient follow-through to completion on all customer inquiries, requests, or complaints and the ability to make lasting relationships.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.