Territory Sales Representative
My client, a supplier of high profile chilled & baked good to major supermarket chains and local stores are now expanding across Ireland & looking to recruit an experienced territory sales representative to cover Tipperary & parts of the surrounding counties.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, confident & driven sales professional to kick on their career with one of the most sought after employers in the sector.
As a key part of the sales team, you will be responsible for the Sales & Merchandising of products within the company’s product portfolio to an existing client base as well as sourcing of new potential customers.
You will also manage your route planning to ensure best possible coverage for the area, monitor & react to sales trends, work with product branding teams to ensure visibility, support marketing campaigns on the ground, prepare in-depth sales reports for management teams & establish deeper relationships with all customers.
- 2-3+ years field or van sales experience.
- C1 driving license ideally but not essential.
- Experience gained in the FMCG sector would be a major advantage.
- Proven experience in building relationships with customers.
- Excellent stock control & reporting ability.
- Candidates must be based in Tipperary or the surrounding counties.
This is a permanent role with base salary of approx. 30k with OTE ranging 50-60k. A company vehicle, laptop & phone & generous expense allowances will also be provided.
How to apply;
Contact Thomas Hogan for a confidential discussion on or email your Cv to