Test Technician Job
Boston Scientific’s hybrid workplace includes remote and onsite roles. By applying to this position, you will have the opportunity to discuss your preferred working location with your Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Remote Eligible: Onsite
Additional Locations: N/A
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Boston Scientific Clonmel is hiring a Test Technician to join its Electronics department. The ideal candidate will support the production and testing of medical devices in the Clonmel manufacturing Plant.
- Perform Failure analysis on electronic and production test systems to get to root cause to component level for implantable medical devices.
- Work with cross functional groups to improve lean efficiency’s and Production test system efficiency’s and reduction in production fallout.
- Operates, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, and maintains test equipment and systems for use in manufacturing.
- Performs tests, analyzes data and writes reports and has an ability to work from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Performs set-up, testing, repair, inspection, and/or maintenance of all test specific equipment, materials, systems, and/or product on the production floor.
- Work with quality, manufacturing engineering and operations, providing improvement feedback and assisting with resolution of quality and manufacturing issues.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge in electronics with proven problem solving abilities. In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Level 7 technical qualification in electrical or electronic engineering or any related discipline.
Requisition ID: 527117
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
Job Segment: Maintenance, Medical Device, Manufacturing Engineer, Testing, Electrical, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Engineering, Technology
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.