TCP Homecare is a healthcare service provider, specialising in ‘direct to patient services’ which include the dispensing and distribution of pharmaceutical products, homecare nursing services and sharps waste management, facilitating a unique turnkey solution for the delivery of hospital care in the patient’s home.
The company is currently seeking to employ a Training Coordinator on a full time basis.
The Training Coordinator is responsible for the planning, implementation and administration of TCP Homecare’s Learning Management System (LMS) and training programmes as well as maintaining communication channels to department leads on the on-going training status of their employees.
- Collaborate and assist with a variety of stakeholders & managers in implementing role / service specific audiences using the LMS
- Manage functional day-to-day operational aspects of the Learning Management System, liaising with the vendor for technical issues where necessary
- Coordinate & deliver customized training programs and workshops specific to the healthcare industry
- Develop computer based training solutions to support the operational use of the training application
- Provide first line training support for all users within TCP Homecare
- Implement the routine induction of all staff at TCP Homecare in conjunction with HR and the relevant line managers
- Develop the effective procedures that control the Administration, Change Management, Training, Induction and Problem Reporting in relation to the training application.
- Assess various options in terms of delivery of training to staff, seek to implement best practice and cost effective training
- Develop and implement appropriate assessment methods
- Assist in tracking and reporting on job chat and annual performance appraisal completion in conjunction with the HR department.
- Provide informal, one-to-one coaching and support
- Execute system reports for line management status reports
- Identify and generate training reports
- Improve the competencies & skills of the current employees – Such training will include healthcare specific programmes, Record and document employee training satisfaction using feedback procedures
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis
- Assist in the maintenance of the Quality System along with all documentation procedures