An excellent opportunity for an experienced Training Specialist to join an expanding medical device manufacturing facility in Shannon.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Training Specialist or a Production Supervisor / Team Leader who has experience in training to join a well-established company with exciting growth plans. Within this position you will be responsible for developing and delivering the training plans. Ideally you will hold a Level 6/7 qualification and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in medical device manufacturing. You will be self-motivated with strong people skills.
What is in it for you?
- Days role, flexible working hours & early finish on a Friday!
- This is great unique opportunity to build the training department and expand.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
- Friendly, inclusive and collaborative working environment. Teamwork and new ideas are very much encouraged
- Family feel culture but has the support of a larger global organisation
Responsibilities: (A Snapshot…)
- Develops, Manages and Implements key systems, processes and projects; develops and drives to a project plan; builds team ownership and accountability in relation to operations training;
- Organises and controls all relevant documentation.
- Responsible for team and stakeholder communications; link between the team and all relevant functions; project updates, issues log, metrics, and other key communications.
- Develops current training processes/systems.
- Delivers training and development programs and services.
- Assists in the design and development of training programs. Creates training materials, research and recommend training resources and best practices.
- Assists in the evaluation and optimization of training systems and procedures.
Identifies and analyses training and development needs of the direct labour organization
- Level 6 or 7 diploma / degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct labour operations training within quality and manufacturing environment
- Experience in the medical device industry would be a distinct advantage
- Strong behavioural, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to deliver information to a wide variety of audiences
- An innovative systems thinker, who develops robust, self-reliant processes/systems
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision and to effectively manage multiple projects.
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.