ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
*Hybrid working model, 3 days in the office/2 days at home.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reporting and compliance within the Treasury Function. Some project management will be required for the ad-hoc implementation of bank accounts for new entities and any bank rationalisation as required.
TMS & Reporting
- Management of all bank accounts across the group located in 46 countries spanning Europe, US, Canada asia pacific and Latam
- Ensure database of all accounts are maintained as per internal audit requirements
- Review EB banking systems ensure users up to date and current
- Engage with the TMS provider to improve the bank relationship module
- Maintain and produce reports for Group Treasurer for daily & weekly sign off
- Assist Treasury Director with process improvements
Cash Management & Reporting
- Provide back up support to Sr Treasury Analyst in the weekly funding process
- Analyse & circulate the variance analysis reporting for intercompany funding & follow up with involved parties
- Update weekly and monthly cash forecast
- Ensure integration of each entity into the group’s cash management structure through straight through processing
- FX dealing & Cash management
- Engage with TMS provider to improve the reporting elements of the cash management and deal settlement process.
- Prepare bank account opening documents & related resolutions for new offices or entities migrating to the current banking system in Europe, US, Canada, Latam & Asia
- Responsible for bank account opening, accurate recording of signatories & account details in TMS & Oracle financial systems for all bank accounts
- Responsible for the annual review of bank mandates across the group & liaise with bank to make necessary changes
- Responsible for the preparation for documentation of banking services roll out & implementation
- Handle any internal banking queries across the group and resolve with banking partners
- Resolve any settlement issues or banking requirements of the local finance managers
- Ensure Treasury dealing mandates are up to date
- Prepare SOX file & assist with testing
- Assist in compiling reports for Treasury Committee & circulation of minutes
- Retain audit trail of FX rate reset
- Retain supporting documents for loan & derivative commitments, compliance certificates & policy review
- Responsible for the circulation of required documents for compliance with loan & ISDA agreements
- Responsible for the maintenance and management of the BRM module
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Graduate in Business or Finance
- Prior experience within treasury in a corporate or a bank is advantageous
- Motivated and organised individual with good communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic financial instruments and structures and their use in managing risk
- Experience in managing Inter-company liquidity pools and inter-company netting arrangements
- Experience advising entities on how to identify and manage FX, Liquidity and Interest Rate risk
- TMS system experience – report building and process improvements
- Proficient in excel
Knowledge of the following would be an advantage
- Bank payment and statement systems
- Bank & Cash Management structures
- Project Management
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career – both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.