We currently seek to recruit a Warehouse Operator. Reporting onto the Warehouse Manager, who is a multi-skilled and adaptable warehouse operative. Adept in providing first class working practice within the warehouse environment. Methodical by nature with a keen eye for detail which leads to reliable stock management and inventory control. Enthusiastic and willing to get involved in every aspect of warehouse management, confident communicator and all round team player.
- Inventory Accuracy to 99%
- Receipts from PO’s in Syspro for Raw Materials/Finished goods and other items where applicable.
- Filing of delivery paperwork and incoming inspection forms.
- Stock-take at month end.
- Ensure inventories are accurate at month end.
- Management of raw material movement from stores to production in a timely fashion.
- Material issues to works orders and receipts back into stock (R1 or Q1)
- Generation of paperwork, delivery dockets and COC’s for all shipments to Customers in line with Standard procedures where required.
- Report of inventory adjustments and over usages to warehouse manager.
- Adhere to ISO9000 standard as outlined by the company.
- Keep stores area clean, tidy and safe.
- Ensure all Raw Materials & Finished Goods are located in warehouse and are labelled and segregated properly, as outline by procedures. Ensure transactions are completed for same in Syspro.
- Highlight any potential safety risks or potential hazards to Safety committee rep.
- Actively participate in weekly departmental meetings
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Leaving cert as a minimum
- Over 1 year experience as a general operative/ relevant industrial experience will also be considered
* Full training will be provided to get you necessary forklift Licence
Key competencies include:
- Quality awareness
- Open & Honest Communication
- Team Orientated
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Good Organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word
A competitive salary & benefits package is offered based on experience.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly’s Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.